The KSER Scholarship Fund offers a helping hand by supporting Grade 12 student-athletes graduating in Kelowna, BC on their pursuit of excellence in athletics and academics. Through fundraising initiatives, the KSER Scholarship Fund offers fun opportunities for community members of all ages to get out and stay active while supporting these well deserving students.
TNT CLASSIC KSER SCHOLARSHIP GOLF TOURNAMENT
Where: Gallagher’s Canyon Golf & Country Club
When: July 31st, 2015 – 1:30pm shotgun start
Fee: $150 per person, must register as foursome.
*Cost includes green fees, cart, BBQ dinner, Molson Coors beer & Sandhill wine, and the chance to win:
- $5,000 cash prize from the Investor Group
- 2015 Honda Fit from Harmony Honda
- Every player enters for a chance to win an all expenses paid trip to the 2015 Masters in Augusta, Georgia
Silent Auction including:
- An all inclusive cat skiing experience from Mustang Powder
- An all inclusive weekend at Big White Ski Resort featuring a day of skiing with Kelsey Serwa
- …AND MUCH MORE
Prizes for the top teams courtesy of Canadian Tire!
Details: Thanks to our many sponsors and participants who supported our inaugural event, we were able to raise $43,000. This year we have set our sights on raising $50,000! Players will be shooting to win sponsored prizes and will have the opportunity to better their team’s score through fun, dynamic challenges. Through all 18 holes, participants will put brawn, precision and skills to the test.
Interested in sponsoring this event? Learn more…